6. Tonight is a celebration of evil. I know this because I wasn’t invited to anything due to how not evil I am.
5. Candy not used to lure children onto church buses is candy wasted.
4. Jesus never dressed up as anything but Jesus (and Jesus costumes are only allowed at Easter).
3. Satanists perform human sacrifices on Halloween and I have a Chick Tract and a Christine O’Donnell quote to prove it.
2. The only thing scarier than people celebrating Satan is people celebrating the Reformation.
1. On an unrelated note, Harvest Festival starts at 7. Don’t be late.
The Independent Funny Baptist page on Facebook is full of the kinds of “funny” that is just a little too true and definitely cringe-worthy.
Check out the page for more and share any good ones you find.
Which is why I don’t recycle or pay taxes.
I can remember when this kind of bulletin insert would have been the highlight of a Sunday. No, seriously.