A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
1. You dehumanize and devalue those who disagree with you.
2. You have no friends who challenge your point of view.
3. Winning arguments is more important to you than kindness.
4. Your car is still covered in bumper stickers.
5. You still see political might as the way to bring in heaven on earth.
6. Your dress code and music choices are still controlled by somebody else’s likes or dislikes.
7. Dissenting opinions cause you almost physical pain.
8. The stories you repeat don’t need to be true as long as they’re advancing the right cause.
9. You have a hard time believing anything negative about the leaders of your movement.
10. Ostracism is still your default method of punishment.